Saturday, January 3, 2009

EtsyInspired #18 ~ Autumn Russell

This week's EtsyInspired Artist is Autumn Russell. I love Lillian's awesome sketchy style! It reminds me of Project Runway and how I wish I could draw people. Her creativity and imagination are fantastic! I really admire people who can sit down and just sketch. It's truly amazing! The Autumn Russell shop offers a whole array of different things from nature, everyday fashion, bridal gowns, period pieces, to fantasy pieces (think Alice in Wonderland.) She also offers clothes that she has made! How awesome is that?

This week's prize is HUGE! Lillian is offering a piece of artwork from her shop valued up to $55! Wow! That's amazing! It's all original art too, she doesn't make copies. All you have to do is making ANY creation inspired by anything you find in the Autumn Russell shop. Then post a link to your creation on this very post by next Friday, January 9 at noon Pacific time. You will be entered in a Random.Brady drawing to receive this amazing prize! Now, go be EtsyInspired!


Here is my sample for this week. I actually combined it with a sketch challenge from WishRAK to send to the troops. You know how I love to help. I was inspired by the Red Umbrella piece in the shop.
This is Joy's sample. First off, can I tell you that I was going to use this same image but Joy took it first? Anyhow, I LOVE the sentiment here and the awesome pants! Super chic!
This is Tanis's card. I love the coloring she did here. Isn't that fabulous? I love the colors and how the dress is the center of the flower.
Can you guess who made this? It was Lee! I know, right? Where is my pink, sparkly card? But in all seriousness, I love this card! I love the sophisticated color palette and the earth inspired piece.
Tiff's back from vacation! I love her fun and funky card this week! Those buttons are awesome. And how cute is that birdie in a dress?
This is Katie's last card with us. We have to say goodbye. And what a pretty way to end it! I love how classy this card is with just the right amount of bling! Thank you for an awesome December Katie!
And last, but not least is our January guest designer Christine. Christine is mostly a scrapper and I'm so excited to have her for January! Here, she used a digital sketch technique on her picture, how cool is that? And this layout is just gorgeous!

10 comments:

  1. Everyone's creations are just beautiful!!! I want that prize SOOO bad, so I think I'll make another card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Lovin the cards this week ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so fabulous Ash!!!! I just LOVE looking at each week's creations to see the different, yet amazing take on the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cuuuute! This was a great week of inspired projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://dailydare4u.blogspot.com/

    we're on the daily dare! congrats ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are all fab!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bella card! She's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found this challenge and I love it. Here is my card. I was inspired by her wedding gowns.
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here is mine Ashley! I used the Apple Tree!

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1187223?cat=500&ppuser=123811

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Ashley, here is the dress that inspired me: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=7292063

    And this is the card I created. :)
    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1187238?cat=500&ppuser=165009

    Thanks for the chance hun!

    ReplyDelete