Friday, March 27, 2009

EtsyInspired #29 ~ Handmade By Rebecca

I have a really special shop for you all this week. Handmade by Rebecca is a shop that is run by a fellow paper crafter that you probably all know and love Rebecca Grohall, her blog is Bella Carta and she's amazingly talented! She's not just a paper crafter either! She dabbles in a bunch of different crafts. I wish I was multitalented like her! She makes jewelry and does felting along with her paper crafts. Also, she's a Twilight fanatic like me! So, there's some super fun Twilight inspired things in her shop. I wish I could show you her whole shop, but you go look in there. I was really drawn in by this silk scarf that she STAMPED with Unity Stamps. Oh my, so pretty! She's made a bracelet with Prima flowers, gorgeous. And she has so much fun Twilight stuff!

This week, Rebecca is giving away this awesome wall hanging made with Unity stamps! (Unity is one of my favorite companies, if you didn't already know that. All you have to do to win is go to the Handmade by Rebecca shop, choose any item to be inspired by, make any creation that you'd like and post a link right here to this post. Since she's a card maker, you are allowed to CASE her but give her the proper credit please. All entries need to be linked to this post by next Friday April 3 at noon Pacific. You will be entered in a random drawing to win. Now, go be EtsyInspired!


I made a Twilight inspired card this week. What can I say? The movie just came out on DVD last weekend, I needed to celebrate. :) I was inspired by THIS bracelet. I cut the heart out of metallic silver paper, Stickled the life out of it and then covered it in Crystal Effects for extra shine. I added the red bling like on her bracelet. Ohh, and I used this cool Basic Grey paper that SO reminded me of Twilight.



Be sure to check out the rest of the DT too!

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great inspirational piece and a great card! Hang in there while your hubby is gone! If there's anything one of your blog buddies can do, let me know! Can't wait to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie!! Cool card....very sleek. Love all that glimmer.

    Happy hangover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I get the shops mixed up this week? I used the link you sent but I think it was the wrong one....love your card though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh Ashley..it's totally Twilightey!! LOVE it..that heart just pops like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fixed it Ash....I have the right shop now LOL!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sparkly!! I agree with Shannon, it's very sleek :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Ashley! What a great inspiration piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Ashley..my son is just reading the book. Love that extra shine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anything Twilight inspired is A-OK to me!!! *LOL* Love the card!

    Hi Ashley!! Love the Etsy inspiration this week!! I'll have to see what I can come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pops of red and that sparkly heart! Great inspiration piece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute cute card, its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ashley,

    Your piece is great for the inspiration!!! I love how it looks and it really reminds me of the shop!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time playing along! What a great shop it was this time!

    http://southernyankeecrafter.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-etsy-inspired-challenge-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi ashley!
    i got to play along this week so here is the link to my card:
    http://pezadoodle.wordpress.com/2009/03/31/etsy-inspired-sfytt-easter/
    HUGS to you hangin in there as the single momma!!!!!! hee heee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I am in loooove with that scarf! It's seriously one of the most beautiful things I've seen in a long time!

    ReplyDelete