Thursday, April 26, 2012

Right at Home

Hi friends!  I hope you're having a fabulous day.  Today, wasn't that great.  I'm feeling a little sick still from my procedures and hope that passes quickly.  Sigh...I have a really hard time trying to take it easy.  I think I need to write it on my hand or something.  

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for a couple challenges.  I used to Card Positioning Systems sketch #262 for this card.  I also made this for Touch Twin Marker Challenge #15 using the theme In the Neighborhood.  Now, I didn't use my Touch Twins for this even though they are amazing!  I just didn't have the colors I wanted to use.  I'm entering this in the Hero Arts Sunshine challenge as well.  What's sunnier than a yellow house?  The stamps are from Hero Arts, an OWH set.  I LOVE that Hero Arts made Operation Write Home stamps!  What an awesome company!  I used Cosmo Cricket Baby Jane paper, Copics, and Glossy Accents for the windows.  The washi tape is from Target and the gems are from Michael's $1 section.     

Have a great day, friends!  

5 comments:

  1. This is so bright and happy and uber fun, Ashley! Great take on the combined challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, nice use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! It really means a lot to me! I try to read every comment and visit the blog of everyone who comments and return the love!