Friday, May 11, 2012

Love You (x3)

Hi friends!  I hope you're having a great day!  I'm blogging over at the My Thoughts Exactly Blog today so I'm sharing that card here as well!  


I wanted to share a fun love card with you that uses some Valentine's Day stamps but can be given out all year long.  After all, we should spread love ALL year long, right?   Plus, if you submit to publication, Valentine calls are just around the corner.  I used Candy Hearts for the box and heart and the sentiment is from Candy Hearts Phrase Add-on 3.  I didn't even need any patterned paper for this card, just card stock.  I added some Stickles to the candy box to make it pop. 
DSC_2756wm
Have a great day, friends!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fun card Ashley -- bright and cheerful! Great work...have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete