Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holiday Cards and More 7 Pub

Hi friends!  I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged!  I'm hoping to blog more soon.  I've started Project Life and I just need to get some of my layouts photographed then I'll share them on here.  Hopefully, you will like seeing some Project Life along with my cards.  :)

Today, I want to share a card that I have published in Holiday Cards and More Volume 7.  This issue is JAM PACKED with amazing projects!  It is SO thick!  It's really a must have even if you don't really make holiday cards.  My reasoning here is that there are so many fun ideas that will translate into your regular crafting.  Here's the card I have published in this magazine.  SUSAN OPEL said it was one of her favorites from this issue on Facebook.  I was floored!

If you'd like to learn the details of this card, please pick up Holiday Cards and More vol 7!  There's even free shipping of orders of $25 for more going on right now (only for one more day) using code FS25SCRAP.  Here's what the cover looks like:


Have a great day, friends!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Ashley, Susan O. said in the blog post that this card is her fav!! Congrats on the successful pub, Ashley! This card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete