Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Nov/Dec '12 Paper Crafts Publication

Hi friends!  I hope you're having a great day!  We are doing ok.  In a bit, I'm going to pick up Brady and his new friend from Kindergarten from school for a playdate and he's even staying for dinner.  I'm excited to have Brady off making friends on his own and this kid is SO sweet!  I hope they have a good time.

Have you guys seen this?  It's the Nov/Dec issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.  You can pick up your copy HERE.
Today, I wanted to share a card that I have published in the above magazine.  For a supply list and instructions, please check out the magazine!
Have a great day, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I loved this card!! I didn't even realize it was YOU! great job. such a different color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Yay for being published ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I so need to go pick up a copy of this issue!

    ReplyDelete