Hi friends! I hope you are doing well! We are doing pretty good, just having a slow weekend at home. The kids have school next week then will be off for Christmas break after that. I'm excited to (hopefully) sleep in. :) Isn't that a big dream?
Here's what I got in my Cosmo Voxbox and what I thought:
1. Ghiradelli Sea Salt Escape chocolate bar - I have not tried this NEW flavor before and it was really yummy. It starts with a nice bite of salt but ends sweet. I already like Ghiradelli so I was really excited to try this flavor. It's nice quality chocolate and I love the crunch from the almonds!
2. Venus Embrace Razor - I'm already familiar with this product. I love my Venus razors! I have this razor already and I use it all the time.
3. Venus and Olay razor refill - I really enjoyed this razor refill! It snaps right onto any Venus razor that you already have so you don't have to buy a whole new razor. There was a nice layer skin conditioners on both sides of the razor for a more comfortable shave. I thought it was a nice improvement. It's more luxurious than the regular razor refill.
4. FriXion by Pilot Pen - I got this pen in black and red and I like them both. They write really nicely. I've yet to find a gel based ink that writes this smoothly. I didn't need to put another paper down underneath to write which is nice and it worked great when I was writing on the go too. I'm blown away that you can ERASE this pen too! So cool!
5. Forever Red Eau de Perfume from Bath & Body Works - I'm really picky about perfume so I'm actually really surprised that I like this. I wore it for almost a whole week. I'm sensitive to some smells but this didn't bother even my overly sensitive pregnant nose. It's fruity and a little musky. Perfect for this time of year!