Saturday, January 5, 2013

Influenster Box #2: Ferrero Rocher

Hi friends!  I hope you are doing well.  We are scraping by here.  It's been a rough transition and we are still in it with the kids.

Today, I wanted to tell you about my second Influenster box.  I talked about Influenster in THIS POST last month.  Basically, you can sign up to try out FREE products if you agree to review them.  How cool is that?  My second box came from Influenster and it was a GORGEOUS golden box of Ferrero Rocher!  18 pieces!  Not some tiny sample.  Look at how pretty it is!  Now, because I am reviewing it, I didn't give the whole box away though it would make a great present!

In case you've never had Ferrero Rocher, they are individually wrapped little balls of goodness.  There's a hazelnut in the center surrounded by a chocolate cream then there's a wafer cookie layer and they top it with a chocolate coating that is loaded with hazelnut pieces.  If you love hazelnuts and hazelnut spreads, you will love these!  They are so yummy!  Now, I wanted to keep them all for myself but after a long day of taking care of all the kids, I pulled out my box and sat on the couch and gave some to my husband too.

Here's the description from the company:
Ferrero Rocher® is a unique and delicious chocolate experience made by Italian chocolatier Ferrero, since 1982. The chocolates are a tempting combination of smooth chocolaty cream surrounding a whole hazelnut; within a delicate, crisp wafer. . . all enveloped in milk chocolate and finely chopped hazelnuts. The chocolates are individually wrapped in gold foil.

Have a great day, friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment