Friday, August 29, 2014

CTMH Card and Party

Hi friends!  I hope you are well!  I'm ok.  I had an exhausting week working on the set of a film in craft services.  I finally went home yesterday and got a chance to relax.  I also had a Close to My Heart party yesterday and that was super fun!

Here's the card I made.  I *may* have staged this picture a little bit.  What can you do?  I based it off my consultant Rachel's card but then I gave it some of my own twists.  I'm actually really really happy with how it turned out!  I've been really out of card making lately.  Over the past week, I've realized how much I really really miss crafting and how much I really love the crafting industry.  I had this party to try to stir up some mojo.  And I have to say, I have a tiny little bitty spark of mojo.

I've been doing some Pocket Scrapbooking too.  I don't really post my layouts.  I just haven't decided if I want to share that much of our lives on my blog yet.  Plus I really don't like photographing layouts.  BUT I did want to take advantage of this promotion:
This promo is only good through the month of August.  If you want to order anything at all, check out my party at http://rachel.ctmh.com/Default.aspx and then click on Ashley's Party.  It will be open until Sept 15.  Thank you in advance to anyone who orders!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! Love the sparkle! Glad you are getting back into the cards!

    ReplyDelete