Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fall is in the Air

Hi friends!  I hope you are doing well.  We are ok.  Things are a little rough getting into the school routine but I'm sure we'll get it down soon.  Avery's starting to fight naps.  Not cool.
Here's a card I made for a call a looooong time ago that wasn't picked up.  I'm hoping to eventually pick up card making again.  Fingers crossed.  I've noticed that the air is starting to get really crisp at night and decided that I could post this fall card.  I used the Family Traditions collection from Webster's Pages to create this card.  Speaking of Webster's Pages, I'm in LOVE with them!  I had the hardest time locating their new Ocean Melody collection kit and they bent over backwards to find me one!  I couldn't believe how wonderful the customer service is and I can't wait to get my order so I can play with those papers!  The wood veneer is Studio Calico and the alphas are American Crafts.

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. I love these warm fall colors! It's not that easy to find good customer service these days! Glad you had a good experience!

    ReplyDelete