Sunday, September 28, 2014

Spotlight: Gold Canyon Candles With Susan

Hi friends!  I hope you are well!  We are wrapping up the month here with our Flutter Campaign.  Just a couple more days!  I've decided that if our Flutter Page reaches $1600 in donations for childhood cancer, I will be dying my hair PINK to celebrate.  Pink was JLK's favorite color so I find it suiting.

Today, I got a donation from my friend Susan who is also doing a Gold Canyon Candle Fundraiser and will be donating the money to Unravel.  She needs to sell 10 more candles to be able to close out her fundraiser.  Gold Canyon Candle is a direct sales candle company whose mission is to help people become their own boss and stay home with their kids.  They offer candles, scent pods and warmers, diffusers, fragrance oils, and more.  Susan's fundraiser is for the candles shown below.  They are $22 each and 40% of all sales with go to Unravel.  You can order by going to SUSAN'S WEBSITE and emailing her directly since all the fundraiser candles must be ordered together.  Just tell her Ashley referred you to make sure it goes to the correct fundraiser.
Have a great day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment