Sunday, October 26, 2014

Quick Tip: How to See Page Likes on Facebook

Hi friends!  I hope you are doing well.  I am, alas, still sick.  Boo!  I'm hoping to get better soon.  I'm sure I will.  Everyone else in the family is doing pretty good so I can't ask for much more.

Today, I wanted to share a super quick tip with you that has been asked of me a few times in the last couple weeks.  What good is knowledge if I can't share it right?  Are you ready to figure out how to see ALL the people who like your Facebook fan pages, not just your friends?  ;)  I'm not gonna lie, it always takes me FOREVER to figure this out so I did a picture tutorial to send to my friend and I wanted to share it here too just in case it can help anyone.


Tada!  I hope that was helpful for you!  Have a wonderful week, friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment