Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top Ten Blog Hop

Hi friends!  I hope you are doing well!  Today, I'm participating in a blog hop hosted by my friend Christine Meyer.  She asked a bunch of her friends to put together their top 10 favorite projects of the year and post them so we could have a blog hop.  Some people are giving away blog candy.  I am not, I'm scheduling this post and hopefully I'll have a new baby by the time it goes live.  ;)

Here are my top ten favorite projects of 2012 in chronological order.

I love this panda from Some Odd Girl especially with the polka dots!

I made this card for my crafty BFF, Savannah.  

I made this for a challenge on the Create (Cards Mag) Blog and it was featured on there.

I made this chalkboard for the Paper Made Bakery Blog.

I made this one for the Love My Tapes Blog and used a sentiment from The Cat's Pajamas.  I think this is one of the cards that gets pinned on Pinterest the most from my blog.

I made this for a May Arts Challenge and was one of the top ten. 

This is a totally random card I made for a call that was rejected over and over yet I still love it.

This was for a Paper Smooches challenge.

I made this for my friend Summer to give to her daughter Mia after she had her second daughter.  

I made this for the Moxie Fab World Minty Fresh challenge and I was picked as one of the Moxie Fab winners.  :)  

Next up, please check out Cathy Harper!  I hope you enjoyed this trip down memory lane with me.  :)  Have a great weekend and a Happy New Year!  :)

And here's the whole hop list:

32 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo cute!!!! You know I love your style Ashley!! These are all FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so wonderful! I found a couple I hadn't seen before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your projects Ashley! I have even already voted for your card, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifu projects, love them all. Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these but would love to know how you did the chalkboard:)))Thanks for sharing:)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny that you scheduled your Moxie Fab card and it turns up on the Moxie Fab blog today as a top 10, too! Congratulations on that AND, of course, your new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much inspiration...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great projects! Hope you are holding that new little baby!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these cards! I especially love those SSS ones, I remember when you did them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do such a great job at combining papers...awesomeness! I think the last one is my very fav though :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE your beautiful art! Especially the polka dot panda! Congrats on your BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh these are all so beautiful but I LOVE the May Arts rainbow card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ACK!!!!!!!! I almost put my BFF card on my list too (it made the HERE list at the bottom! LOL!)!!! You rock! LOVE LOVE LOVE visiting here--so sorry I've been gone for Nov/Dec. We are not going on vaca or anywhere until Feb. So you will see a lot of me;)

    Congrats on your little one:) Can't wait to chat!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your wonderful projects and congrats on your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous projects - can't believe that card was rejected. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects! I just adore the "big sister" card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What wonderful projects, Ashley! I adore the tape card as well- beautifully done! Here's hoping you have a brand new bundle of joy in your house! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Always love your cards! And I have to say some of my publication rejects are my absolute favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards...the panda is wicked cute...btw congratulations on the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful projects Ashley! Here's hoping to you having that baby before the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful work! Love your May Arts project...the design and colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards and projects! Good luck with the new baby, we will be welcoming a new baby in the next few weeks too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing. Lots of pretties but I love the polka dot panda the best :)

      Delete
  23. Great projects Ashley!! Hope you are feeling well. Good luck with the new baby in 2013!! Hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love altered projects and that chalkboard is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all fantastic!!! I love your "most pinned" card and the May Arts project oodles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your projects are always awesome! Love that panda especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such cute stuff! I love the fries and shake!

    ReplyDelete